Journaling about one positive experience you've had over the past 24 hours allows your brain to relive it. Exercise teaches your brain that your behavior matters. We find that meditation allows your brain to get over the cultural ADHD that we've been creating by trying to do multiple tasks at once and allows our brains to focus on the task at hand. And finally, random acts of kindness are conscious acts of kindness.We get people, when they open up their inbox, to write one positive email praising or thanking somebody in their support network.
And by doing these activities and by training your brain just like we train our bodies, what we've found is we can reverse the formula for happiness and success, and in doing so, not only create ripples of positivity, but a real revolution.
Javy Group Pte Ltd (which owns Movement First and Javy Sports & First Aid) is always on the look out for hard working people. Being a small company, the best way to eventually work with us would be through an internship. This is for us to determine if you would be a good fit for our close-knit team, and you can use this chance to decide if the working culture is suitable for you.
As a small company, even the founders get their hands dirty. As an intern, you will be able to experience all functions of a company, procurement, sales channeling, logistics fulfillment and customer relationship management. We really try our best to serve all types of customers to give them the best service possible. These skills will serve you well in future positions regardless of industry.
If you would like an admittedly tough but educational internship in the fitness supply industry with a flat company structure, you can drop us an email!
To apply for an internship, please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Internship" Let us know your (1) name, (2) age, (3) length / period of internship, (4) current school, (5) expected pay, (6) your aims and (7) current skill sets and (8) what you are currently studying. A resume is a "nice to have" but not a "must have". During the interview, it is more important for us to like you as a person than what your resume says about you. We look forward to hearing from you! Godspeed and good luck!
There is currently (2) job openings. If you are interested in exploring opportunities, you can email email@example.com to see if we could have a short term stint for you.
Address is in the North of Singapore, 8B Admiralty Street #04-20 Singapore 757440. (Nearest MRT is Sembawang or Woodlands MRT) Title: Sales Executive
- Attend the showroom and answer customer queries face to face
- Attend the office line and answer basic customer queries
- Reply emails and prepare quotations
- Manage the online store
- Maintain presence of Movement First and Javy Sports on social media
Title: Driver and Warehouse Assistant
- No prior work experience required
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma
- Usage of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of other software is a bonus
- Having Class 3 License is a bonus
- Remuneration can be open to negotiation
- Provide deliveries and some pick up
- Help unload and load goods
- Ensure deliveries are done on time
- Ensure documents are duly stamped and returned to Admin
- Class 3 licence with at least 1 year driving experience
- No prior work experience required
- Able to commit long-term
- Able to carry heavy goods (up to 25kg per box) An assistant will be provided during heavy loads
- Understand basic spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Singapore roads (GPS assisted)
- Working hours: 9am - 6pm (3 days) 12pm - 9pm (2 days)
- Weekends (Once in a while, during events and roadshows on weekend)
Basic Remuneration: $1600
Bonus: $100 (if accident and summons free during the month)
Additional Bonus: $100 (if cash and paperwork is returned correctly)
Total Remuneration: $1800
Company is based at 8B Admiralty Street.
The company does strength training at the premises on Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings together. All employees are welcomed to join in!
Interested candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a basic resume.