Square Plyometric Box
*Please note that this product is sold in a single piece.*
Height of box/length of base
This set of plyometric boxes is extremely durable, yet easy to transport and store! The 1”, 11-gauge steel frame packs durability with a lightweight, stackable design.
We have been selling the trapezoid steel plyometric box for many years, and based on coaches feedback, we have designed a better version.
Common feedback about the previous design are:
- A trapezoid design results in tripping by athletes in many forms, especially when under fatigue
- When jumping up, some athletes find the lateral distance to the top hard to gauge
- When jumping down, some athletes might trip on the tubing by not jumping far forward enough
- A trapezoid design is also not the most stable.
- The old design meant that to retrieve a medium height, they would have to physically remove the other boxes first, which is very cumbersome.
Hence, we upgraded it with a square design, combined with a nestable and slotable design for easy storage and retrieval while removing the issues which the older design had. It’s easy to access any size box without unstacking the set, thanks to an open end on each.
Progressive sizes allow users to graduate to taller boxes as their skills develop. Each box is heavy enough to stay grounded during use yet light enough for easy transportation:
Sturdy Construction: A anti-slip platform ensures a safe landing. Rubber feet on the box keep it in place during use and protect floors from scratches.