Rubber Medicine Ball (1kg - 10kg)
Medicine balls provide an effective means of improving muscular power, endurance and functional fitness. Anyone can use medicine balls to help improve their fitness. Medicine balls are used in a variety of settings – in health clubs to accommodate the health and fitness goals of novice exercisers and by advanced athletes to achieve sports-specific conditioning goals.
- Club quality and slip resistant
- Medicine balls are ideal for simple cardiovascular and strength training exercises, and are a great way to add variety to your workout.
- They are also commonly used by athletes to increase power in explosive movements such a throwing and punching, as well as for rehabilitation after injury.
Exercising with medicine balls makes for a versatile workout whether you are using them to perform medicine ball exercises alone, or with a partner. Either way you are sure to work up a sweat.
- Sturdy rubber construction with textured surface for superior grip
- Durability built to bounce off hard surface
- Helps develop core strength
- Improves coordination, balance and endurance
- Great for beginners and advanced athletes alike
Standardized colours regardless of which batch you buy from
- 1kg - Red
- 2kg - Green
- 3kg - Orange
- 4kg - Turquoise
- 5kg - Blue
- 6kg - Pink
- 7kg - Yellow
- 8kg - Purple
- 9kg - Dark Blue
- 10kg - Grey
- A common usage for these balls is to throw it against the wall or ground to build explosive strength
- This ball is rated for 2000 impacts against a hard surface
- To extend the longevity of the ball, we recommend using an appropriately weighted ball (a user who is too strong will damage a light ball), or to use it on a cushion or grass surface or to consider the use of slam balls, which is more durable in this regard.